BIR Issued this circular to announce the availability of the Offline eBIRForms Package Version 7.9.4 which can be downloaded from the following websites:
The Offline eBIRForms Package v7.9.4 now includes the April 2021 version of the following forms:
|BIR Form No.||
Deadline for Filing and Payment
|1707||Capital Gains Tax Return (For Onerous Transfer of Shares of Stock Non-Traded Through the Local Stock Exchange)||Within thirty (30) days after each cash sale, carter, exchange, or other disposition of shares of stock not traded through the local stock exchange.|
|1707-A||Annual Capital Gains Tax Return (For Onerous Transfer of Shares of Stock Not Traded Through the Local Stock Exchange)||
Individual- on or before April 15 of each year covering all stock transactions of the preceding taxable.
Corporation – on or before the fifteenth (15th) day og the fourth (4th) month following the close of the taxpayer’s taxable year covering all stock transactions of the preceding taxable year.
Payment of taxes due thereon, if any, can be made either through:
- Manual Payment-
- In any Authorized Agent Bank (AAB) located within the territorial jurisdiction of the Revenue District Office (RDO) where the seller or transfer is required to register.
- In places where there are no AABs, the tax return shall be filed and the tax due shall be paid through the concerned Revenue Collection Officer (RDO) under the jurisdiction of the RDO.
- Online Payment-
- Landbank of the Philippines (LBP) Link.BizPortal – for taxpayers who have LANDBANK/OFBank ATM Card and taxpayers utilizing PCHC PayGate or PESONet facility (depositor of RCBC, Robinsons Bank, Union Bank, BPI, PSBank, and Asia United Bank); or
- Development Bank of the Philippines (DBP PayTax Online) – for holders of VISA/MasterCard and/or BancNet ATM/Debit Card; or
- Union Bank of the Philippines (UBP) Online/ The Portal – for taxpayers who have an account with UBP or Instapay using the UPAY Facility for Individual non-account holders of Union Bank.